Wrights Catering Aberdeen
Who are we?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’) that means Wrights Catering
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wrights Catering collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wrights Catering with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us an email.
- Message or phone to make an enquiry or place an order.
- Use or view our website (via your browser’s cookies).
How will we use your data?
Wrights Catering collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to the question or query you raised.
- Give you information as per your request.
We never sell, lend or share your personal data with other companies or organisations.
How do we store your data?
Wrights Catering securely stores your data at 50 Gardner Drive, Aberdeen. Premises are secured when not in use and all computer records are encrypted and protected by password. Wrights Catering will keep your personal and relevant equipment information whilst you are a customer and for up to 2 years after your last contact with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing computer files and shredding any paper documents.
Wrights Catering may wish to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like, if you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Wrights Catering from contacting you. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, contact us by the means indicated below.
What are your data protection rights?
Wrights Catering would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access You have the right to request Wrights Catering for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification You have the right to request that Wrights Catering correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wrights Catering to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure You have the right to request that Wrights Catering erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Wrights Catering restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing You have the right to object to Wrights Catering processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wrights Catering transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by phone or email: Call us on: 01224 894001 0r write to us: 50 Gardner Drive, Aberdeen
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –Wrights Catering uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the approximate geographical location you are in.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. You are NOT personally identifiable within the reports; all information is anonymised. Furthermore, we DO NOT use the Remarketing function within Google Analytics. Should you wish to opt out of Google Analytics at any time, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout shows you how.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wrights Catering has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office –www.ico.org.uk